Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Mon. Bus to Sonora - Aug 29, 2022 8:30 am to 2:15pm
Monday, August 29, 2022, 8:30 AM until 2:15 PM
Mary Laveroni Park
WAVE - Wheels & Village Express
Registration is required
Rules of the Bus
• Masks must be worn properly at all times
• Bus leaves Mary Laveroni Park promptly; driver cannot wait for tardy riders
• Registered service dogs are allowed; must be controlled and leashed or crated at all times
• Riders should not communicate with or cause a distraction for the driver while the bus is in motion
• Smoking is not allowed on or near the bus
• Eating or drinking is not allowed; food or drinks can be taken on the bus if in sealed containers
• Firearms and explosives are not allowed on the bus at any time
• Music or audio devices can only be used with headphones at a volume that does not disturb others
Registration cancellations will be accepted
Please cancel online as soon as possible, or call (209) 962-6952 to cancel. If you don't cancel, the driver and other riders will be delayed waiting at the pick up point.
Cancelling 3 days in advance allows someone on the wait list to get a ride.
Suggested donation for round trip to Sonora is $10.00
Non-members of Village on the Hill can register for this bus 7 days in advance.
Bus leaves Mary Laveroni Park at 8:30 am. Stops at Jamestown Dialysis Center, Hospital, Walmart, Savemart/Ross/Verizon, Movie Theater, Junction.
Additional destinations available if requested in advance.
Bus returns to Mary Laveroni Park at approximately 2:15pm.