Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Mon. Bus to Sonora - Aug 8, 2022 8:30 am to 2:15 pm
Monday, August 08, 2022, 8:30 AM until 2:15 PM
Mary Laveroni Park
WAVE - Wheels & Village Express
Registration is required
Rules of the Bus
• Masks must be worn properly at all times
• Bus leaves Mary Laveroni Park promptly; driver cannot wait for tardy riders
• Registered service dogs are allowed; must be controlled and leashed or crated at all times
• Riders should not communicate with or cause a distraction for the driver while the bus is in motion
• Smoking is not allowed on or near the bus
• Eating or drinking is not allowed; food or drinks can be taken on the bus if in sealed containers
• Firearms and explosives are not allowed on the bus at any time
• Music or audio devices can only be used with headphones at a volume that does not disturb others
Registration cancellations will be accepted
Please cancel online as soon as possible, or call (209) 962-6952 to cancel. If you don't cancel, the driver and other riders will be delayed waiting at the pick up point.
Cancelling 3 days in advance allows someone on the wait list to get a ride.
Suggested donation for round trip to Sonora is $10.00
Non-members of Village on the Hill can register for this bus 7 days in advance.
Bus leaves Mary Laveroni Park at 11:00 am. Stops at Jamestown Dialysis Center, Hospital, Walmart, Savemart/Ross/Verizon, Movie Theater, Junction.
Additional destinations available if requested in advance.
Bus returns to Mary Laveroni Park at approximately 4:30 pm.